View Profile WasabiClock

22 Movie Reviews

Not original and rushed

This flash is not inspired from "Symphony", IT IS SYMPHONY >:C

Pros:
-We get the concept
-Looks good

Cons:
-Not enough fast
-Animation looks like it comes from the artists flashes(especially the walking blockhead)
-Same idea as Symphonia

indigoApe responds:

The speed of it was hard to change since i wanted it to go with the music.
The Blockhead walking was rotoscoped, as i said in my comments, due to difficulty in recreating, i used tracing methods to obtain the desired effect (thus explaining why he's all brown when walking, i couldn't get the facial expressions right, nor the hair, nor the hands, nor the legs).

The fact that this is so similar to "Symphony" shows another great flash of '07, the inspiration itself.
Thanks for the review

I really liked this flash,seriously Rupee,you should keep up with what you started

Animating the characters so they look so lively is hard,and that's a great thumbsup for you :3

You shouldn't care about what people tell you bad about this animation,i seriously think it's a great piece of art,it's simple and it do what it's supposed to do perfectly.

RupeeClock responds:

Don't you think you should sort of, let things go like I have?

Rolled on the floor laughing

Obviously,it looks like the shittiest movie in the bunch according to the score,but it is the one which i think is the best in the bunch.

Heil responds:

lmao yes by far

1 Game Review

Ordinary

I see you have used Clock Crew ActionScript Academy 2 to make this game,you should actually try to:

-Make the health bar work

-Make the special bar work

-Learn more about AS